Hammond, LA – September 27, 2010 ‐‐ K2 Enterprises today announced the recipients of their annual quality awards as follows:
· Reseller Program – Avalara
· CPA Program – QuickBooks ProAdvisor – Intuit, Inc.
· Installation Channel/Methodology – Intacct
· Reseller Channel – Sage North America
· New Product – iPad – Apple, Inc.
· New Module – MIP Fundraising Online - Sage
· New Technology – Intelliconnect - CCH
· Management Strategy – Thomson Reuters
· Technical Support – Conexxus
· Customer Satisfaction – AccountantsWorld, Inc.
· Ease of Use – Confirmation.com – Capital Confirmation
· Marketing Communications – Thomson Reuters
· Overall Quality – Windows 7 – Microsoft, Inc.
· Tax – Pro Systems fx - CCH
· Accounting Industry Press Coverage – CPA Technology Advisor
· Audit – Knowledge Coach - CCH
· Financial Reporting - BizNet
· Workflow – XCM – XCM Solutions
· Small Business Solution - Freshbooks
· Small CPA Firm Solution - Drake
K2 Enterprises is the premier provider of technology continuing professional education (CPE) in both the United States and Canada. With seminars in over 46 states in 2010, 1,000+ presentations, special events such as their turn‐key Annual Technology Conferences, CPE & Ski, K2 Enterprises ‐ Canada, they are the largest provider of technology CPE in North America.
K2 Enterprises CEO, Val Steed, announced five new categories this year. “We feel like after nine years we needed to expand our awards a bit. The accounting technology industry is becoming more specialized and I would imagine we will add a few more categories next year”. Executive Vice President Randy Johnston said “I am especially pleased to see so many good candidates this year. It certainly makes voting much more difficult and expanding the awards is the right thing to do”.
K2 Enterprises Annual Quality Awards are determined by a simple voting poll of the K2 Enterprises instructor team. The polling members of this team are Randy Johnston, Will Fleenor, Val Steed, Bob Spencer, Alan Salmon, Lawrence (Mac) McClelland, Tommy Stephens, Brian Tankersley, & Ilene Eisen.
K2 team votes are influenced by, end user feedback, and experience from consulting and extensive teaching. Detailed biographies on each of the polled members can be found at:
K2 Enterprises Websites:
1250 SW Railroad Avenue
Hammond, LA 70403