As I mentioned two months ago, I have maintained a listing of web-based accounting software for over a year. This listing gives the names, market segments, and websites for over 50 products which are used for accounting or related functions for small and mid-sized businesses.
If you are interested in this listing, please complete this survey, and I will sent the listing to you as a PDF within 24 hours.
If you are a small business accounting software application who would like to be included on this listing, please e-mail me (brian at bftcpa dot com) or send me a message on Twitter (@BFTCPA)
I encourage you to also read the detailed reviews of accounting software that have been written by my peers or myself over the last few years:
· The CPA Practice Advisor’s 2013 Review of Small Business Accounting Software (me): http://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/article/10875834/2013-review-of-saas-and-installed-small-business-accounting-systems
· The CPA Practice Advisor’s 2012 Review of SaaS Accounting Software (me): http://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/article/10684712/saas-takes-center-stage-for-small-business-accounting
· 2011 SaaS Accounting Reviews (Isaac O’Bannon, @imobannon): http://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/article/10262718/does-saas-make-sense-for-your-small-business-clients
· 2010 SaaS Accounting Reviews (by Isaac O’Bannon, @imobannon): http://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/article/10263146/2010-small-business-accounting-review-of-saas-products
I also recommend that you visit a couple of other sites if you are in the market for accounting software:
· The Accounting Library (www.accountinglibrary.com)
· Accounting Software World (www.accountingsoftwareworld.com)