K2 Enterprises has released their annual technology awards for 2012. According Val Steed, CEO K2 Enterprises, “We want to acknowledge the leadership in Cloud and Mobile solutions so we expanded the awards to recognize this growing arena of technology.” K2 has been providing the K2 Quality Awards now for eleven years. “My sincere congratulations to all winners!” said Randy Johnston, Executive V.P. “Anyone who can sway over our team members really deserves recognition” added Brian Tankersley, Director of Strategic Relationships.
K2 Enterprises Annual Quality Awards are determined by a voting poll of the K2 Enterprises instructor team. The polling members of this team are Randy Johnston, Will Fleenor, Val Steed, Brian Tankersley, Tommy Stephens, Bob Spencer, Ilene Eisen, Lawrence (Mac) McClelland, John Keegan, and Karl Egnatoff.
2012 Categories and Winners:
- Best Overall Mobile Strategy – Sage Software
- Best New Mobile App – Xero Touch - Xero Accounting
- Reseller Program – Open Systems
- CPA Program – Intuit Pro Advisor - Intuit, Inc.
- Reseller Channel – Open Systems
- New Product – Beyond415 - New River Innovation
- New Module – CYMA Accounting
- Management Strategy – Doc.It
- Technical Support – Concur
- Customer Satisfaction – SurePrep
- Ease of Use – Bill.com
- Marketing Communications – Freshbooks Cloud Accounting
- Overall Quality – Avalara
- Tax Technology – SP Binder - SurePrep
- Audit Technology – Knowledge Coach - CCH
- Business Intelligence Solution – Biznet
- Workflow Solution – XCM Workflow Solutions - XCM, Inc.
- Small Business Accounting Solution – Xero Accounting
- Small CPA Firm Solution – Office Tools Professional
- Entry-Level Accounting Upgrade Solution – Open Systems
- Top Hosting Provider – Cloud9 Real Time
- Social Media – Kasey Bayne - Freshbooks Cloud Accounting
- Cloud Power Solution – Concur Small Business Edition
- Cloud Ease of Use – Dropbox
- Cloud Top Shelf Award – Beyond415 - New River Innovation
- Cloud New Product – ValueAppeal
- Cloud Portal – ShareFile - Citrix
K2 Enterprises is a Hammond, Louisiana-based organization that provides continuing professional education services to the accounting profession and marketing consulting services to technology providers in the accounting market. K2 Enterprises delivers approximately 1,000 educational programs to over 50,000 professional accountants on an annual basis throughout the United States and Canada.
K2 team votes are influenced by end user feedback and experience from consulting and extensive teaching. Detailed biographies on each of the polled members can be found at http://www.k2e.com/team .