Just as Sage sells its low end products like Peachtree by Sage or Simply by Sage through three channels (big box stores, Sage Accountants Network members, and Peachtree Certified Consultants). Intuit sells its products through similar channels (retailers, ProAdvisors, and Intuit Solution Providers).
The PCC and ISP programs for Peachtree and QuickBooks, respectively, offer certifications, and are modeled after the Value Added Reseller programs used by organizations like Sage, Microsoft Business Solutions, and SAP to sell mid-range business systems through independent consultants (VARs).
Intuit recently announced their ISP awards to recognize excellence within their ISP partner ranks, and the press release follows. Sage makes similar announcements in the second quarter of each year.
____________________Intuit Supplied Content Follows_________________
Intuit Announces Winners of 2010 Intuit Solution Provider Awards
More Than 20 Resellers Win Intuit Solution Provider Awards at Annual ISP Summit
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – Oct. 11, 2010 – With high-performing, high-commitment resellers in the Intuit Solution Providers (ISP) program, organizations have to perform at exceptionally high levels to be recognized among outstanding performers.
The winners were chosen from 550 Intuit Solution Providers and were announced at the ISP Summit in Los Angeles last week.
The 2010 winners include:
· Partner of the Year Award, The POSWarehouse.com, Austin, TX
· Rookie of the Year Award, Opportunity Interactive, Inc., SeaTac, WA
· Marketing Excellence Award, McWilliams & Associates, Inc., Moraga, CA
· Customer Satisfaction Award, Bottom Line Accounting Solutions, LLC, Willoughby Hills, OH
· Customer Satisfaction Award, English Management Solutions, Inc., San Diego, CA
Solutions Sales Awards:
· Financial Management Solutions Sales Award, Kee Technologies, Inc., Greenville, SC
· Financial Management Solutions Sales Award, Quality Consulting Group, Tampa, FL
· Payment Solutions Sales Award, A+ Qbooks Consulting & Services, LLC, Phoenix, AZ
· Payroll Solutions Sales Award, Presti & Naegele, New York, NY
· QuickBase Solutions Sales Award, Juiced Technologies, Inc., Ronkonkoma, NY
· Retail Management Solutions Sales Award, A+ Qbooks Consulting & Services, LLC, Phoenix, AZ
· Retail Management Solutions Sales Award, CMA Accounting and Consulting, Inc., Plymouth, MI
Territory Sales Awards:
· Central Region Sales Award, Barcodes, Inc., Chicago, IL
· International Sales Award, TransNational Computer, LLC, Bur Dubai, Dubai
· Mid-Atlantic Region Sales Award, Business Information Consultants LLC, Fort Howard, MD
· Mountain Region Sales Award, Arizona Retail Systems, Phoenix, AZ
· Northeast Region Sales Award, Juiced Technologies, Inc., Ronkonkoma, NY
· South Region Sales Award, The POSWarehouse.com, Austin, TX
· Southeast Region Sales Award, Quality Consulting Group, Tampa, FL
· West Region Sales Award, The QB Specialists, Roseville, CA
Territory Rookie Sales Awards:
· Central Region Sales Award, KDV Technology and Consulting Services, Twin Cities, MN
· Mid-Atlantic Region Sales Award, KC Solutions, Inc., Lovettsville, VA
· Mountain Region Sales Award, Opportunity Interactive, Inc., SeaTac, WA
· Northeast Region Sales Award, International Point of Sale, Teaneck, NJ
· South Region Sales Award, Robinson Financial Group, LLC, West Linn, OR
· Southeast Region Sales Award, ARC Accounting & Business Solutions, Jacksonville, FL
· West Region Sales Award, Adding Technology, Santa Barbara, CA
“It’s an honor to recognize these exemplary resellers,” said BJ Schaknowski, director of the ISP program. “Their outstanding performance and commitment is core to the program’s overall success and underscores their dedication to helping mid-market and small businesses run more efficiently.”
Helping Business Owners Succeed with the Right Solutions
Intuit, the recognized leader in business and financial management solutions, is revolutionizing the marketplace by offering an unmatched Solution Provider Program for firms serving mid-market customers. The Intuit Solution Provider Program enables qualified firms to better serve their clients and build their business through the sales, implementation and service of integrated solutions that include Intuit products.
Symbiotic Relationships between ISP Resellers and QuickBooks ProAdvisors
ISPs build their business through the sales, implementation and service of end-to-end business management solutions for mid-market customers and are experienced in business management software, systems integration, security, accounting, and hardware and software implementation.
QuickBooks ProAdvisors are primarily accounting professionals and consultants who serve their clients in setting up their accounting systems, ensure that transactions are recorded properly, and help businesses succeed through financial and management reports, among other services.
ProAdvisors often need the technical sales and implementation skills ISP firms provide, and ISPs often need the accounting expertise that ProAdvisors provide. Working together, they can better serve their clients and grow their businesses effectively.
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services helps banks and credit unions grow by providing on-demand solutions and services that make it easier for consumers and businesses to manage their money.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $3.5 billion in its fiscal year 2010. The company has approximately 7,700 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.