Public practices can take advantage of this offer between now and September 15th, 2009.
April 22, 2009 – LAS VEGAS – Doc.It® (www.doc-it.net), a leading provider of a complete document and workflow technology, today announced the Doc.It® Stimulus Package (www.doc-it.net/stimuluspackage) for accountants. Public practices with up to 500 users can contact Doc.It® immediately to take advantage of this unprecedented 50 percent cost savings package.
“We understand that public accounting practices will need to become more efficient in order to survive, but many may not be in the position to make the investment into our technology at this time,” said Roger Mongeon, Vice President of Doc.It®. Accountants are taking write down requests, audits are being kept to a minimum work effort, and firms that may have handled real estate work in the past don’t have that workload today. The Doc.It® Stimulus Package for accountants provides public practices the opportunity to gain the entire Doc.It® Suite of technology and world-class Doc.It® Customer Support Services without incurring any Doc.It® subscription fees for six months. “Our Stimulus Package will help public practices to realize significant operational cost savings and tremendous productivity gains,” continued Mongeon.
The Doc.It® Stimulus Package includes:
1. Doc.It® Suite - Free Subscription for Six Months! This offer represents a 50 percent cost savings on the first year of Doc.It® subscription fees.
2. Doc.It’s Presidential Guarantee. Howard Brown, President of Doc.It®, guarantees that after six months, firms can move forward and continue with Doc.It®, or cancel their subscription at any time in the future without any penalty. Doc.It® allows firms to stay in complete control of their expenses and data, without ever requiring any long-term contracts.
3. Free Membership in Doc.It’s Virtual User Group. Firms will be given immediate access to join the Doc.It leadership team and their paperless practice peers in bi-monthly Doc.It® “Training Tuesday” webinars.
- Guaranteed Pricing. Doc.It® guarantees their all-inclusive pricing, which has remained unchanged since 2001, will not change. The guaranteed all-inclusive pricing includes:
- Doc.It® 2-way Web Portal
- Doc.It® Workflow Manager
- Doc.It® Scan and Form Recognition
- Doc.It® Tax and Accounting Software Integration
- Doc.It® PDF Editor
- Doc.It® PDF Composer
- Doc.It® Work-in-Process Binder
- Doc.It® Publisher
- Doc.It® Archive
Mongeon recommends managing partners, along with their director of IT and firm administrator, immediately register for a free Doc.It® 60-minute (1 CPE Credit) webinar at www.doc-it.net/stimuluspackage. Participants will be introduced to Doc.It® paperless and workflow scheduling technology and learn what it is like to work in a paperless practice. “We are anticipating a huge response to our Stimulus Package offer and recommend firms act now to accelerate the operational cost relief they need and the productivity gains our technology provides,” said Mongeon.
(Note: I don’t normally print press releases in their entirety, but thought readers might want to see that some software vendors have special deals they are offering to accountants)